Lynda F. Bentley, P.C. Attorney at Law
Give Us a Call 281-955-2408
* Child Custody & Modification
* Child Support & Modification
* Child Visitation & Modification
* Parental Alienation
* Division of Marital Assets
* Division of Businesses, Real Estate & Stock Options
* Division of Retirement Funds & Pensions
* Marital Fraud & Hidden Assets
* Spousal Maintenance, Alimony & Modification
* Divorce Mediation
* Collaborative Law
* Common Law Marriage
* Domestic Abuse
* Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
* Grandparent, Third Party & Stepparent Rights
* Estate Planning
* Probate Administration
Personal Injury Cases
You need the law firm of Lynda F. Bentley, P.C. She has more than 27 years of experience in Houston's family courts and she was a Houston family law judge.
For more than 27 years, her family law office has handled family law cases in the courtrooms of Houston and the surrounding parts of Houston. This experience is critical in the field of family law, because judges are allowed a great deal of discretion when making decisions.
She understand the tendencies of the judges she works with and she knows how judges think, because she was one. She knows their habits in terms of making decisions. This allows her to present her cases not only based on the needs of each client, but also emphasizing the issues that are important to the judges who will determine the final outcome. Her knowledge of all the factors in play allow her to do what is right for you in your divorce or family law case.